RUNVAN® respects the privacy and personal information of participants in the ‘First Half’ Half Marathon.
The Society collects a limited amount of personal information for the purpose of organizing this event.
If you have entered the ‘First Half’ Half Marathon, RUNVAN® has some basic information about you.
We understand that some of this information is private, which is why we collect personal information only for the purposes following:
- To establish and maintain a responsible relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
- To manage and develop the ‘First Half’ Half Marathon.
- To produce accurate race results.
- To respond to emergency situations such as a medical condition.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, Pacific Road Runners:
- Will not collect, use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your consent;
- Will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
- Will protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other organizations;
- Will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and
- Will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please email email@example.com. Otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above. Thank you.