First Half has sold-out once again!
Race Day: Sunday, February 9, 2020
RSVP for updates and a potential race transfer. You may also email us to subscribe to a waitlist: email@example.com
Competitive runners may still register online with provided ‘access codes’. Elites, please contact us if you meet the set standards
Forerunners has also saved space for you, allowing you to get into the race through their running clinics
Join in! RUNVAN®
Canada’s Fastest Half Marathon. Photo: Dave Mallari / RUNVAN®
- Half Marathon finishers’ medal
- Exclusive technical tee
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Free refreshments
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water, electrolyte, gels, and more
- Exciting Finish Line in Yaletown
- Post-race celebrations with hot food and lively entertainment
- Age category and overall prizing
Don’t miss the next RUNVAN® race! The First Half builds to Vancouver’s only Marathon event in May.
The First Half is now organized by RUNVAN®, a local non-profit inspiring active lifestyles. Photo: Dave Mallari / RUNVAN®
Elite and Competitive Runners
Special registration for elite and competitive runners are available for those who meet set standards.
Elite Athletes have to show a clocking of sub 1:10 for males, sub 1:20 for females.
Competitive entries are available for sub 1:20 males, sub 1:30 females, or Top 3 Age Category finishers at a recent First Half.
First Half / Dave Mallari / RUNVAN®