First Half has sold-out once again!
Race Day: Sunday, February 9, 2020
RSVP for updates and a potential race transfer. You may also email us to subscribe to a waitlist: email@example.com
Competitive runners may still register online with provided ‘access codes’. Elites, please contact us if you meet the set standards
Join in! RUNVAN®
Canada’s Fastest Half Marathon. Photo: Dave Mallari / RUNVAN®
- Half Marathon finishers’ medal
- Exclusive technical tee
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Free refreshments
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water, electrolyte, gels, and more
- Exciting Finish Line in Yaletown
- Post-race celebrations with hot food and lively entertainment
- Age category and overall prizing
Don’t miss the next RUNVAN® race! The First Half builds to Vancouver’s only Marathon event in May.
The First Half is now organized by RUNVAN®, a local non-profit inspiring active lifestyles. Photo: Dave Mallari / RUNVAN®
Elite and Competitive Runners
Special registration for elite and competitive runners are available for those who meet set standards.
Elite Athletes have to show a clocking of sub 1:10 for males, sub 1:20 for females.
Competitive entries are available for sub 1:20 males, sub 1:30 females, or Top 3 Age Category finishers at a recent First Half.
First Half / Dave Mallari / RUNVAN®