Whilst we want everyone to enjoy their day, we’ve put in place a few rules to keep everyone safe and the event fun for all racers.
We use the BC Athletics Race Guidelines and ask you to please kindly follow the following:
- You must wear a bib that is registered in your name. This is a safety issue. We allow the ability to transfer race entry
- There is a 3 hour time limit. The course will be closed promptly at 11:30am
- Race walkers are only permitted if they expect to finish in under 3 hours
- Athletes should be over 16 years of age by the end of the race year
- We regret that the race is not suitable for recreational walkers, strollers, baby joggers, or rollerbladers
- If you have any special needs, please contact the race before registering
- No pets allowed on the course
- No selfie sticks
- No drones
- No littering. Around aid stations, we will pick up cups and packets, but for the rest of the course you should carry your litter to the next station please
This is not an exhaustive list but a good guide. If you are thinking about running the race in, or with anything beyond normal running apparel, then please contact us beforehand.
Breaking any of these rules holds a chance of disqualification.
Thank you for your help in keeping the day safe and fun.